Terms And Conditions
I hereby apply for The Yaya Loyalty Card Programme [hereinafter referred to as âthe Yaya Cardâ] and acknowledge that by signing this application I agree to be bound by and comply with the terms and conditions as outlined below.
The Yaya Card is issued by and is the property of Bussem Limited T/A Yaya Towers [hereinafter referred to as âYayaâ]
- A Member (customer) will earn one loyalty point for every Kshs.100 spent. However at certain times the participating outlets may give more points than this, such being bonus loyalty points. The participating outlet reserves the right to exclude any items or services on promotion or sale from the Loyalty Programme and hence loyalty points may not be awarded for purchases of goods and services that may be on promotion or sale. A Member may inquire about the number of points in the Memberâs account, from the information desk at Yaya or by logging into the Yaya Loyalty website.
- The Yaya Card must be presented at the time of purchase to earn points. No points will be issued retroactively.
- When a Member obtains sufficient points, such points may be redeemed at any given time by the Member presenting the Yaya Card to any of the outlets participating in the programme. A valid ID is required to redeem points.
- The current redemption value of points is Kshs.0.70 per point. Only Yaya Card holders are allowed to redeem the points and Yaya reserves the right to change redemption criteria.
- The cardholder is obligated to report a lost or stolen Yaya Card as soon as possible to Yaya either at the information desk or at The Yaya Management office during normal business hours. The Yaya Card can be replaced at a cost of Shs.500. Kindly note Yaya reserves the right to amend the cost of replacing the Card.
- Any Member not intending to use the Yaya Card for at least 6 months or more must notify Yaya in writing or via email using the registered email address, so that the points can be suspended for the duration of intended non-usage. Points earned will expire if a card is dormant for one year. Dormant is defined as not earning or redeeming points.
- Yaya can, at its discretion, modify the programme rewards or substitute rewards of comparable value without notice.
- Yaya reserves the right to discontinue Membership privileges and void a Memberâs point balance and rewards if any unauthorized points are earned or redeemed, or if there is any unauthorized use of the loyalty programme.
- The Member may cancel their Yaya Card by emailing instructions from the registered email address or giving instructions in writing. If a Yaya Card is cancelled any Loyalty Points not already redeemed by the Member will be automatically forfeited. By cancelling the Yaya Card, the Member will stop earning loyalty points from the date of cancellation.
- The Yaya Card is issued by and remains the property of Yaya. Yaya reserves the right, at any time without notice, to:
- decline to issue Yaya Cards;
- on reasonable grounds, withdraw or cancel Yaya Cards, and any points earned thereon;
- terminate a Yaya Cardholderâs membership in the Loyalty Programme; or
- terminate the Loyalty Programme:
- Reasonable grounds for withdrawal or cancellation include:
- any abuse or attempted abuse of the Yaya Card or the Loyalty Programme;
- any use or attempted use of a Yaya Card in a manner contrary to these Terms and Conditions;
- suspicion of dishonesty of a cardholder in connection with the Loyalty Programme.
- Any tampering or defacing or unauthorised use of the Yaya Card will render the Card invalid.
- The personal information collected in this form will only be used by Yaya for the sole purpose of providing requested and related services. In joining the Loyalty Programme the Member consents to receiving occasional promotional emails from Yaya and further consents to use of their personal information to assist in planning, developing and researching product and service offerings at Yaya.
- seek your participation (on a purely voluntary basis) in advertising campaigns, launches, customer testimonials, product testing and focus groups; and
- seek your feedback on the Loyalty Programme product and service offerings.
- Yaya reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate these Terms and Conditions, the Loyalty Programme, and any benefits under the Loyalty Programme at any time. Yaya will give advance notice of any such circumstance on its Website, via SMS or the Member can obtain further details by calling Yaya, allowing the Member to cancel their Yaya Card membership within the period of that advance notice. Where Yaya changes these Terms and Conditions, an updated copy of them will be available on Yayaâs Website. Continuing to use the Yaya Card after the period of advance notice has expired will be deemed acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions.